Wednesday 6 July 2016

100 WC Showcase Week 23

Charlotte wrote a 100 Word Challenge entry that needed to meet: 'think about owning everything they could see'. Her work was 'Showcased' on the 100 Word challenge website.

 

Below is a copy of her writing that was originally posted here.

 

Everything one could ever dream of owning was right in front of me and I imagined what it would like to have all I could see. A man walked up to me. “You wish you had this too?”
“Yes,” I breathed,” It’s all I-I could ever imagine.” The man nodded and walked off. I continued to stare at the pile of items that reached to the top of the high, stone roof. I blinked rapidly as I crossed my fingers and wished that one day this could be mine. But then, suddenly, it all disappeared.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment