Monday 11 July 2016

100 WC Showcase Week 24

Charlotte wrote a 100 Word Challenge entry that needed to be based upon a photograph of a prison cell. Again, like many times this year, her work was 'Showcased' on the 100 Word challenge website.

 

Below is a copy of her writing that was originally posted here (Have a read of the comment(s) left for Charlotte too).

 

 I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar room with rusty bronze bars at the entrance. I was in prison. I closed my eyes, rubbed them hard then opened them. But I was still there. I kept silent as I could see other prisoners asleep and security guards outside some of the other cells. The bars wouldn’t budge as I shook them hard and kicked against them with all my might. I was trapped here forever. I looked around the room again for an escape route. But it was no use, I was trapped here forever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment