Friday 3 February 2017

2017 Limerick Competition Winners

Once again, as part of our poetry studies, we’ve held a Limerick competition. We had many excellent entries and it was difficult to choose winners. 

I hate my auntie shopping,
That is why I ended up hopping.
I cried and lied,
And, so hard I tried.
That's why I feel like popping!
Morgan C

Two aliens came from the moon,
So they could write an alien tune.
It was dreadful at first.
Then they wrote a new verse,
and it hit the top ten in June!
Millie & Kitty

There were once two crafty looters,
Who tried to steal Crosshall’s computers,
They made too much sound,
And got chased into the playground,
Where they were run over by kids on their scooters.
Thomas B

There once was a puppy called Flosie,
Who became rather naughty and bossy.
She wanted a stick,
And jumped up real quick,
Licked my nose and made it all glossy.
Mia L

No comments:

Post a Comment