Monday 5 March 2018

A Day in The Life of...

Recently, we've been studying recounts. Some children have had a go at writing the recount of a day in the life of an inanimate object. They wrote them on their class blog. Click the links to read more. If you have time to leave a comment, they'd welcome that too!


The Life Of A Laptop by Nia
The lights flicked on and my mouth was opened. Someone was scratching my tongue! I decided to wake up so I opened my eyes and my mistress was sitting in front of me. She obviously wanted something but instead of saying “Good morning” she said “Finally you have turned on!” I thought that was a bit rude but I am a laptop so I can’t tell her of.She opened up Google Chrome and started to push down my teeth [this is how every day starts]! I realised that it was a Saturday so she shouldn’t give me that much stuff. Click here to continue reading...

I AM A BOOK BEING by Francesca
Dear Diary,  In a big black box, yesterday, I moved into a brand new wooden white home. I wasn’t the only book moving in, there was lots of other me too! Click here to continue reading...

A Day In The Life Of Snow by James
Last Monday, it was snowing in the park. I hate it when it snows. I’m a snowflake and I really do not like it when I touch the ground.  First, I get blown through the wind (not in control of what direction I am going). Click here to continue reading...

If you were completing this writing task, what object would you write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment